Latest Brighton & Hove City Council Housing Strategy report, February 2017
The latest Brighton & Hove Private Sector Rent and Local Housing Allowance Comparison Report
The latest report for February 2017 is now available on the Council website by clicking BHCCHousingReportFeb17
- In addition the following reports are also now available:
- Private Sector Rent and Local Housing Allowance Comparison Annual Review Report - April 2015 to March 2016 by clicking BHCCHousingAllowance20152016
- Private Sector Rent and Local Housing Allowance Comparison Annual Review Summary Report - April 2015 to March 2016 by clicking BHCCHSummaryReport20152016
These reports have been designed to provide a snapshot comparisons on the private sector rent and local housing allowances for the City and 6 neighbouring areas – Worthing & Lancing, Shoreham & Southwick, Saltdean to Newhaven, Lewes, Burgess Hill & Hassocks and Seaford.
The reports provide information on the affordability to rent in the different areas:
- for single people under 35 and others sharing
- for single people over 34
- for couple without children
- for families with children
This is the Council's Querterly Housing Report: BHCCQuarterlyHousingReport
We hope these are a useful adjunct for anyone thinking of buying, selling letting or renting in the area.
Paul Bonett F.N.A.E.A. M.A.R.L.A.