Station Road, Liss
Price From £699,950
4 bedroom Detached House for sale: Station Road, Liss
**LAST REMAINING PLOT** Project26 are excited to present to the market two exclusive new bespoke luxury homes. These impressive properties provide the perfect balance of being adjacent to the countryside whilst living close to the heart of the village. Ready to occupy now!
AccomodationFOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS * LUXURY ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM * LUXURY FAMILY BATHROOM * SPACIOUS HALL AND LANDING * SITTING ROOM WITH OPEN FIREPLACE * FABULOUS OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING ROOM WITH BI-FOLD DOORS OPENING ONTO GARDEN * UTILITY ROOM * CLOAKROOM * GAS CENTRAL HEATING * GARAGE * LANDSCAPED GARDENS * PREDICTED EPC 'B'
DESCRIPTION: These luxurious properties are finished with meticulous attention to detail and offer a fresh, innovative twist on traditional design with a superior specification. This is a rare opportunity to own a truly unique home with timeless character.
LOCATION: Liss village,situated in the South Downs National Park, provides shops for all day to day needs, mainline station and schools for infants and juniors. The A3 bypasses the village, providing easy access to the south coast and the M25 and London to the north. The opening of the Hindhead tunnel has enhanced the attraction of this sought after location,potentially attracting people wishing to move out from the traditional commuter belt and suburbs but still being able to return there for work. The other nearby towns of Petersfield, Alton and Haslemere are all easily accessible, as are the cities of Chichester and Portsmouth.
Kitchen & Appliances
Contemporary handle less kitchens, professionally designed to maximise functionality and style.
• Silestone worktops
• Central island with breakfast bar
• Two single ovens and 5 burner gas hob
• Ceiling hung remote controlled inset extractor
• Integrated full height fridge and freezer
• Integrated dishwasher
• Under-mount sink
• Internal LED unit lighting
• Soft close doors and drawers
• Gas under floor heating to ground floor real fireplace in Sitting Room suitable for wood burning stove
• 4.8m Oak finished Bi-folding doors from kitchen/dining room to garden
• Oak cottage style doors to all rooms
• Oak staircases
• Fully acoustically insulated
• Fully tiled floors to kitchen utility and cloakroom
Bathroom & Ensuite
• High spec contemporary walk-in wet room style showers with rain drench shower heads and fixed glazed screens
• Modern Roca Nexo sanitaryware
• Brushed metal switches and sockets throughout
• LED spotlights throughout
• Hard wired smoke/heat and C02 Alarms
• Mains hard wiring points for a wireless security alarm
• Rustic handmade clay tiles to roofs
• Timber windows
• Indian sandstone paved paths and patios
• Fully landscaped and turfed front and rear
New Build Warranty
• All Project26 homes come with a 10 year BLP Warranty
Project26 reserve the right to vary the specification. Please seek confirmation prior to reservation
Bonett's Estate Agents
Tel: 0044 (0)1273 677365